- We believe in the Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the humanity and deity of Jesus Christ and His virgin birth.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ
- We believe in the return of Jesus Christ.
We believe in the four 'alones' taught by Martin Luther:
- Christ alone: Only through Jesus Christ can we have a right relationship with God the Father.
- Grace alone: We are saved by the initiative and work of God. All we do is surrender to Him and accept what He has done for us. Being good does not save us.
- Faith alone: We are saved through our faith in Jesus Christ, not just believing that He existed but trusting Him with our whole lives.
- Scripture alone: The Bible is our final authority of all matters of life and faith.